13 Guiding Principles about Money
It’s what I’ve learned through my personal manifesting experiences, as well as through my coaching work with fellow creators.
These principales also serve as the foundation of The Money Aligner course that starts January 4th at GVU:
- Money isn’t as important as we make it out to be.
- Making money important doesn’t actually help manifest it.
- Money can’t make us happy (or free or peaceful or secure). That’s our job, not money’s.
- There is plenty for everyone. (Your abundance doesn’t create someone else’s lack.)
- Money is way easier and more fun than most of us have learned it to be.
- You can attract money even in the presence of doubt and fear. (We’re working with a very forgiving system – we don’t have to get it 100% perfect to get results.)
- The process slows up when we try to figure out how or make it happen ourselves. (That’s Universe’s job, and it’s way better at it.)
- Relaxing about money makes you a better match for it. (Many believe if they stop worrying about money, things will get worse. The fact is worries don’t help.)
- There is a direct connection between your joy and your money. (Getting happy is good for your bank account.)
- Your financial fears or money problems don’t go away by creating more money. (If you’re dialed on money problems, you’ll have them no matter how much you have.)
- Money is spiritual. Just like everything else. It’s okay to want it and it’s okay to have it.
- It helps to be as good at letting money go as you are at letting it in. (Anything else slows the flow.)
- Letting money in is a skill worth practicing, since most of us aren’t great receivers. (We’re good givers, but our receiving muscles aren’t as well-developed.)
Bottom line: what you believe about money is what you manifest.
If you want a different financial experience, you’ll need different money thoughts.
If you’d like support in doing that, that’s what we’re doing this year at GVU. The Money Aligner course starts Wednesday, January 4th, but you can join any time to receive access to pre-recorded material and notes.
How to join GVU: new members can enroll for a three week trial for just $1, and continue at $27/month or $170 for the full year. Annual members receive a complimentary private coach session with me anytime during the year. (My regular rate for private sessions is $300.)
This didn’t make the list, but it’s a big belief that serves me and everyone I get to play with this year:
I believe we have never been better positioned to receive the bounties that await us. I believe 2017 is bursting at the seams to deliver us everything we’ve been wanting, and more.
And I believe just a little alignment effort will go a long way in allowing those goodies in.
To your success!