Celebrating 2010 Manifestations
Last year I suggested we share our favorite personal manifestations to prime the pump for more good stuff in the upcoming year.
That worked so well I thought we’d do it again!
I already had my list put together because we did this on a group call at Good Vibe U yesterday.
So please add your favorite manifestations of 2010, along with any good news, successes, wins, accomplishments or delicious moments you’d like to give a special spotlight to.
Here are a few of my most enjoyed moments, experiences and occasions from 2010:
- fostering and adopting Elvis
- launching Good Vibe U & connecting with fellow creators there!
- family gathering at my house this year (that was very cool)
- saying goodbye to Kent (my second dad) with tremendous peace
- online video production! (for Masters of Creation & GVU welcome video – woot!)
- making more peace with my body & sleeping regularly again (yay!)
- growing blog traffic; coaching at my new rate; launching new ebooks
- giving the green light to launch Good Vibe Coach Academy with two fired up savvy coach partners
- better flowing with the process of contrast & expansion (I’m getting a good hang of it!)
- choosing love & allowing over anger & resentment during my breakup
- playing with new neighborhood friends Nate & Ali & Katelyn
- off leash walks with Sadie & neighbor dog Kea (& Sadie behaving for them!)
- a continual flow of amazing and fabulous clients!
That was challenging to narrow the list down to just a handful to share here, but super fun to focus on it all!
And now it’s your turn …
What were some of your favorite things from 2010?
Give them a spotlight to activate the vibration of enjoyment and appreciation for your new year launch!
(They don’t have to be personal just to you, either. They could be supercool worldwide events.)