Your Ideal To-Do List
But conscious creators can think of it as tomorrow’s to-do list, where we list the daily doings of our ideal life.
Because for us it’s not a matter of “if,” it’s “when.” It’s not a fantasy, it’s coming right up.
If you haven’t played with this manifesting method before, you might like it as a fun way to signal Universe for your success …
All we’re doing is creating the to-do list for our future self.
You know, the future self where you’re living the life of your dreams, doing the work you love, in the place you prefer, with those you adore.
You’re financially rockin’ it, your health is better than ever and your relationships are even more rewarding than you imagined.
What does that person’s to-do list look like?
That’s what you write down.
The power of this exercise is that it requires you to put yourself in that reality in order to imagine the daily responsibilities of your dream life.
It’s a nice way to acclimate to that reality, which is all it takes for Universe to get the wheels turning in your favor.
You can get even more juice out of this exercise by posting that to-do list where you’ll see it regularly, just to remind you that your dream come true life is a done deal.
And for the record, we know that time is an illusion, and everything is happening now, so it’s not really a future to-do list for your future self.
It’s more of an acknowledgement of an alternate reality that’s already so.
By tapping in now, you shift your vibration to step into that reality.
Here are a couple of items off clients’ to-do lists they happily shared:
- Pick up Super Mind as gift for pitch meeting with Scorsese (Martin’s into TM)
- Schedule cut and color with Ted before Today appearance
- Interview chef replacements specializing in authentic Italian (new beau is from Milan!)
- Get the Tesla in for 50,000 mile service appointment
- Call Manny about fence repair for buffalo pasture
- Review closing docs for the second Maui property
- Cancel PSJ and follow up with Ted on Cessna delivery
- RSVP for ribbon-cutting ceremony with Bernie
- Pay Kevin’s Juilliard tuition
- Register for Ironman in Kona
- Order anniversary gift for hubby (1 year already?!)
- Book flights for NYC book signing tour
- Email agent for movie rights negotiation meeting
- Review designers suggestion for beach house remodel
- Respond to collector inquiry re Gorman print acquisition
- Have PA find bigger venue for fall speaking gig (sold out in 2 weeks!)
- Reserve penthouse suite for extra weekend in Geneva
Now it’s your turn … what’s on your future fabulous self’s to-do list?
We’d love to hear it in the comments!