To Each His Own Story
One of the 10 Tenets of Conscious Creation is that we each get to be right.
That means that no matter what I conclude, or what angle I’m seeing things from, I get to have it my way – no matter what.
(Consensus is not required!)
Remembering that principle does me two favors:
- I feel less compelled that others agree with me, and
- I get more freedom in choosing the story I prefer.
He gets to have it his way, and you get to have it yours. What do you pick?
Giving yourself this freedom in choosing your story makes all the difference in how you experience life.
Yes, it may be more challenging to stick to your preferred version when your partner – or my entire society – tells it different.
But we’re conscious creators! Don’t let them sway you from what you prefer.
- Your hubby can declare you’re running out of money, and you can choose things are on the upswing.
- Your boss can decide it’s time to feel the pressure, and you can choose everything’s working out perfectly.
- Your government can announce dangers and problems galore – but you can tell it different.
You get to have it your way; they get to have it theirs.
We all get to be right.
So … what’s your story? Are you choosing your favorite version?
Every day is a new chance to upgrade your experience.
My story is that life is good and getting better every day. I choose that Universe loves to delight me and that my future is bright, along with my health, work, relationships and my prosperity.
That’s a nice thing to be right about.