How To Tell If You’re a Rock Star
First of all, if you’re reading this, you are definitely a rock star.
Visitors here are exceptionally fabulous. (Just read any comments at random to see what I mean!)
So the fact that you are reading now is already a good sign.
For further proof, consider this 10 Point Rock Star Analyzer:
1. Have you ever encouraged anyone who was down?
If so, you’ve definitely got Rock Star in you.
2. Ever given a sincere apology?
That’s Rock Star material there.
3. Do you whistle? Or sing out loud?
Either one counts for this Rock Star measure.
4. Tendency to share valuable tips and resources?
Might seem obvious to a Rock Star, but not everyone rolls like that. Just Rock Stars.
5. Ever do a favor for a stranger?
6. How about sending a silent blessing to someone in need?
Definite Rock Star.
7. Have you ever shared your really good dessert?
My kind of Rock Star!
8. Given someone the benefit of the doubt?
Hats off to you, Rock Star!
9. Shared your skills with someone who could use the help?
Rock Star move, no doubt about it.
10. Have you scratched a dog’s head, opened a door for a cat or otherwise shown love to an animal?
That’s a special kind of Rock Star.
Extra rock star points/credit for any of these three:
Spoken kindly to yourself when you needed it.
That makes you a Rock Star of love.
Let yourself off the hook when it was the kind thing to do.
Not everyone has achieved this Rock Star status.
Taken a pause to fully appreciate this amazing life.
You’re an official Rock Star.
Just in case you’ve been taking your Rock Star self for granted. 😉