10 Annoying Things about Deliberate Creators
One thing deliberate creators are especially good at is not taking ourselves too seriously.
Which is why we thought it’d be fun to list the ten most annoying habits of deliberate creators, as compiled by deliberate creators themselves.
(If at least one of these doesn’t make you laugh, you probably need to loosen up a bit.)
Without further ado, here are the
10 Most Annoying Things about Deliberate Creators:
1. When you complain about anything, they tell you all about the bright side.
2. Or they hang up – because they’re vibrating too high for that negativity.
3. They’re nazis about avoiding the words “don’t,” “not,” and “no” (because “Universe doesn’t hear the word ‘no!'”)
4. When you’re in the midst of a pile of contrast, they’re quick to remind you that you create your own reality.
5. They run screaming from the room when you flip to the news channel.
6. They think using budgets, action plans and safety nets sends the wrong signal to the Universe.
7. They refer to the Universe way too much.
8. They use lingo like contrast, vortex, vibration and alignment as if everyone knows what it means.
9. They take long pauses in the midst of conversation while they figure out how to avoid saying whatever they’re “trying not to activate.”
10. They refer to anyone who doesn’t believe in law of attraction as muggles.
11. They always know exactly what you’re doing wrong, which is usually flowing resistance, being attached to outcome, telling an old story, focusing on the “don’t want” instead of the “do want,” and/or not having enough self-love.
12. They tell you if you’re not laughing, you need to lighten up.
(Hope you’re laughing now.) 😉
And yes, that was 12 things instead of 10, but that’s just because we’re so funny.
In a complete sense of loving jest, feel free to add your most “annoying habits” in the comments below.
And let’s hear it for deliberate creators! We rock – annoying habits and all!!