25 Random Things – LOA Style
I’ve been tagged a couple times now for this popular blog meme (thank you Iyabo & Ellie), which I’ve hesitated to respond to because I didn’t expect the topic would really interest readers or stimulate conversation.
But then I decided to change that expectation so I could participate and share link love with fellow bloggers!
So here are 25 random things about me – LOA style. 🙂
1. First book I ever read that introduced me to the law of attraction was How to Get Everything You Ever Wanted by Adrian Calabrese.
2. First manifesting project: getting a foster dog adopted.
3. That first success freaked me out so much I didn’t play with deliberate creation for an entire year. (READ everything I could get my hands on about it, but didn’t actually practice it again for quite a while.)
4. Most challenging manifestation: involve animals I love dearly (attachment = resistance).
5. Easiest manifestations: new clients. (I know that vibe better than the back of my hand!)
6. Manifesting skill I am most proud of: being able to change my story on a dime. (Dismissing reality!)
7. Favorite topic to coach others on: Money!
8. Most unbelievable manifestations: Sadie returning to life.
9. Favorite deliberate creation resource: Ask and It Is Given.
10. Runner up to my favorite deliberate creation resource: Notes From The Universe
11. Three highest profile clients: hee hee – I can’t say, silly!
12. Favorite client ever: stumped on that one. I love everyone!
13. A favorite LOA resource many might not recognize: Cesar Millan
14. Favorite old school LOA resources: Neville and Florence Scovel Shinn
15. Next manifesting project: my next mentor/guru.
16. What personal development skill I’m learning to stronger enhance manifesting abilities? Meditation (fairly new to it)
17. What belief I would most like to opt out of: that duality is a fact of life.
18. What belief I would like to embrace even more: that bodies grow younger with time.
19. Most reliable method for allowing: remembering and reconnecting to (my version of) the big picture.
20. Who had the greatest impact on developing conscious creation skills? Mentor Coach Jeanna Gabellini
21. If I could do anything, what would it be? Already doing it – with clients, blog posts, ezines, articles, etc: sharing LOA knowledge!
22. Biggest manifesting handicap? Still wanting love and approval from others.
23. What did I almost name my coaching practice? Lightworks Coaching
24. What would I have done if not vibration management coaching? Professional dog walker
25. Who gives me my greatest gift of contrast? People I am closest to. Thank you, People. 🙂
Next I’m supposed to tag 25 other bloggers to play this game as well: Melody, Tia, Col, Judy, Lyman, Deb, Ross, Pernille, Kevin, Alain, Vicki, Thauna, Tonya, Ann, Alex, Donncha, Ryan, Kate, Dawn, Stephanie, Zoe, Leslie, Carolyn, Jan, Martha and Shauna.
And if anyone else wants to be tagged to join the game, leave a comment and I’ll add your link to the post!