25 Affirmations Louise Hay Didn’t Write
- All is well.
- I am good enough.
- I am healthy, whole and complete.
- I choose peace.
There’s nothing wrong with those, but they don’t always float everyone’s boat.
Florence Scovel-Shinn says it’s important that our mantras “click” for us.
So if traditional isn’t your style, you might like one of these 26 affirmations that Louise Hay didn’t write.
We call these “affirmations with attitude,” and they aren’t for everyone. (So if swear words offend, you might want to click away now …)
- Ain’t nothing to it, but to do it.
- Universe has my back.
- I’m the best there is.
- The more I goof off, the more money I make.
- Rock on with your bad self.
- Holy sh*t, I make a lot of money!
- I’m sexy and I know it.
- F**k it.
- S’all good.
- I am the greatest!
- I believe in the glamorous life and I live one.
- Easy peasy smooth & breezy.
- Universe is my b*tch.
- I design myself.
- It’s a good thing I’m rich!
- It is what it is.
- Jus’ chill.
- I got this!
- There is nobody like me.
- People are f***ing awesome.
- Oh yeah, watch me!
- Just do it.
- Money, I’m calling you into my life! Money, You Love ME!
- Man, I’m good at this!
Thanks to the irreverent creators who brought us these politically incorrect affirmations:
Maya Angelou, Andy Dooley, Michele Woodward, Lady Gaga, Jay Z, Nike, Muhammad Ali, Charlie Sheen, Danielle LaPorte, thef**itlife.com, LMFAO, Mike Dooley, one or two from me, the US Marine Corps, Reverend Ike, and YOU. Let’s hear your favorite “not for all audiences” affirmations …