The Best Manifesting Process
Someone asked what my most effective manifesting process has been in my experience with conscious creation.
I’ve engaged many different creation tools, methods, processes and aids in the 15 years I’ve been playing with law of attraction:
- Mantras & Affirmations
- Pray Rain Journaling
- Guided Meditations
- Acting As If (this one is huge!)
- Focus Wheels
- Positive Aspect Lists (recently reengaged the power of this)
- Outsourcering (we do this at GVU, too)
- Crystals & Magick Oils
- Pre-Paving (aka Segment Intending)
- Mind Movies
- Thought Pivoting (aka find a better feeling thought)
- Letting Go (or sometimes it was giving up!)
- Slacking & Enjoyment
- Self Love (this has to be a contender!)
- Setting Intentions
- Eliminating Tolerations (Jack Canfield said this is where to start!)
- Amp It Up exercise
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice If … (serious magic here!)
- Placemat Exercise
- Magic Creation Box (such a fun one!)
But the one that’s been most reliable and effective for me over time?
Well, scripting was what got me hooked about deliberate creation to start with.
But I made miracles come true with pray rain journaling.
I’m famous for some of my mantras. (“I’m a brilliant coach in high demand” is a favorite in some coaching circles.)
I’ve no love for Abraham’s focus wheel, but I’ve had some recent fun with spells, crystals and oils for harnessing and amplifying creative power.
When it really matters I call in the Big Guns (outsourcering to angels, guides, Universe, fellow creators, etc.).
But the one that’s served me the absolute best over all these years?
I’ll share that in the comments.
For the record, though, I believe the best manifesting process is the one we’ll use. Because a practice does us absolutely no good if we don’t engage it.
Let’s hear your favorites, though …
What’s your best manifesting process, method or technique?