Better Feeling Thoughts for Overwhelm
Are you feeling stressed out with everything that’s not getting done? Anxious about getting a handle on all the balls you’re juggling?
We know whatever we think is what we attract, so switching from thoughts like “how am I going to manage?” or “there isn’t enough time” is the first step in allowing things to work out perfectly.
Here are a few better feeling thoughts for a day of overwhelm:
- At least I have the presence of mind to recognize how I’m feeling.
- I know how this works – it starts with a thought that feels better. And I can do that (even if it’s a colorful thought).
- This probably isn’t as bad as I’m thinking it is.
- Things come together more often than not.
- My part is actually pretty easy.
- I’m not doing this alone – I’ve got plenty of help. (Hellooo angels and guides!)
- There’s plenty of time for everything that matters.
- I know how to handle this. (Insert deep breath here.)
- It’s not as big a deal as I’m making it.
- It works better when I relax anyway.
- Everything resolves itself, one way or another.
- I’m better at this than I sometimes give myself credit for.
- I’m doing really well, all things considered!
- Indeed, I’m the best there is.
- It’s gonna be all right.
ahhhhhh …………… that feels better already!
You’re invited to share your favorite thoughts for managing feelings of overwhelm, too. Thank you!