Celebrating 2010 Manifestations
Last year I suggested we share our favorite personal manifestations to prime the pump for more good stuff in the upcoming year.
That worked so well I thought we’d do it again!
I already had my list put together because we did this on a group call at Good Vibe U yesterday.
So please add your favorite manifestations of 2010, along with any good news, successes, wins, accomplishments or delicious moments you’d like to give a special spotlight to.
Here are a few of my most enjoyed moments, experiences and occasions from 2010:
- fostering and adopting Elvis
- launching Good Vibe U & connecting with fellow creators there!
- family gathering at my house this year (that was very cool)
- saying goodbye to Kent (my second dad) with tremendous peace
- online video production! (for Masters of Creation & GVU welcome video – woot!)
- making more peace with my body & sleeping regularly again (yay!)
- growing blog traffic; coaching at my new rate; launching new ebooks
- giving the green light to launch Good Vibe Coach Academy with two fired up savvy coach partners
- better flowing with the process of contrast & expansion (I’m getting a good hang of it!)
- choosing love & allowing over anger & resentment during my breakup
- playing with new neighborhood friends Nate & Ali & Katelyn
- off leash walks with Sadie & neighbor dog Kea (& Sadie behaving for them!)
- a continual flow of amazing and fabulous clients!
That was challenging to narrow the list down to just a handful to share here, but super fun to focus on it all!
And now it’s your turn …
What were some of your favorite things from 2010?
Give them a spotlight to activate the vibration of enjoyment and appreciation for your new year launch!
(They don’t have to be personal just to you, either. They could be supercool worldwide events.)
Also, if you want to do this celebration routine throughout the year, Flavia and Sara host a celebration call every two weeks.