How to Feel Rich While Cutting Back
We know that we get what we vibrate.
Which is why, if we want to manifest lots of money, it’s important to be able to feel rich.
But that isn’t always the easiest vibration to land on when we’re feeling short on cash.
Especially when circumstances dictate we take prudent actions about reducing expenses.
So when it’s time to spend less money, how does a deliberate creator flow the “rich” vibe?
Since it’s easy to feel “not enough money” when we’re cancelling cable or eating on the cheap, it’s an LOA superpower to be able to vibrate “wealthy” when we don’t have much money to work with.
Here are a few tips about how to feel rich while cutting back expenses:
- See it as prudent spending, rather than feeling “there’s not enough.” (Rich people are prudent spenders, too!)
- Think of it as getting money smart, rather than being money limited. (This choice enhances your financial freedom rather than hinders it.)
- Feel it as being in charge of your financial situation, rather than constricted by it. (It feels good to get a handle on my money!)
- Leverage your belief that taking this step is good for your bottom line. Remind yourself why you’re making this choice – spotlight what’s “right” about it rather than seeing what sucks.
- Ask yourself why a rich person might make the same decision, and imagine you’re motivated by the same reasons. (She’d rather walk the dogs herself; he likes the satisfaction of cooking his own meal; the holidays are a terrible time to travel.)
- At the very least, minimize the amount of time you’re feeling “broke” – i.e. don’t dwell on the situation or circumstances that make you feel poor.
The fact is you can take the same action and have a wide variety of vibrations flowing for it. You can choose to feel differently about anything you do.
Even if you spend less, if you focus on the limitation or restriction of it, your action is to no avail for enhancing your financial well being. Even though you did what seemed “right” – your vibration of “not enough” will prevail and that just leads to more of the same. Because we get what we vibrate.
The converse is also true: if you engage “irresponsible spending” but feel fabulously wealthy about it, Universe can only deliver me more of what you’re vibrating. (Pretty cool how that one works, although it’s easier said than done to get there.)
The point is when it’s time to cut back expenses, find a way to see it as a decision that enhances your wealth or financial well being rather than evidences the lack of it.
Remember that rich people avoid car repairs and postpone hair appointments and skip the travel, too. (Maybe for different reasons, but it’s important to know you’re not as far away from wealth as it might seem.)
There’s a way to cancel that spending that actually feels rich. Open to that possibility, use your creative mind to feel around for it, and then when you find your way there know you’re sending a signal that’s good for your bank account.
What are your tips for feeling rich while spending less?