You Need to Know This (to Manifest What You Want)
A better feeling … that’s what you need to know in order to manifest what you want.
The name of the manifesting game is to feel now how you would feel then, however you’ll feel when you’re having what you want.
That’s what vibrational alignment means. Finding a way to become the energetic frequency of your desire.
Whether it’s financial freedom, a rewarding relationship, thriving health, new neighbors, work you love, peace and joy – whatever you want – the key is to feel it before it’s real. That’s how it manifests in your 3D reality.
There are two basic ways to go about that:
1. Find any way to feel better about anything. This is what Abe means when they say, “Get happy now.” Meditate. Release tolerations. Follow your joy. Find a better feeling thought. Any way you can feel better works.
but another way to feel better is to…
2. Practice the specific end result of what you want in advance of it happening. Visualize your happy ending. Imagine how good it feels when this success unfolds. Be the person who this is already true for, rather than the person who’s trying to manifest it.
Both approaches work, and both are based on feeling what you want before it happens.
Abraham teaches that the only reason we want anything is because we think we’ll feel better when we have it, so feeling better is exactly what puts you in vibrational alignment with whatever you want. Cool how that works, huh?
So it doesn’t matter if you’re finding a completely “unrelated” reason to feel better, or if you’re engaging thoughts specifically related to your true desire – both will improve your vibration and help you manifest what you want.
The challenge many manifestors run into is that they’re better at feeling what they don’t want than what they do want.
- They know really well what it feels like to be stuck in a job or a relationship they don’t like.
- They know what it feels like to be short on financial funds, continually worried about money.
- They know what it feels like to be frustrated with a body experiencing unwanted aches and pains.
That’s why change is so slow to come for so many … because they can’t help but feel what is, rather than practice feeling what they’d rather.
But that’s what imagination is for. That’s what finding better feeling thoughts is all about. That’s why it’s worth paying attention to someone who’s having what you want, so you can eavesdrop on what it’s like for them before you know it for yourself. That’s why it’s good to dwell on a memory of when you felt fab.
All those approaches help you feel now what you’d feel then.
And you don’t have to feel it 24/7 in order to see progress. Just a few minutes a day creates positive momentum.
So the question to you is: do you know what it feels like to have what you want?
That’s an answer worth practicing.
Can you imagine that money flowing in, or that nice financial windfall that gives you the cushion you’ve been missing? It feels like relief, right? Or maybe like you can breathe at last. Like you can finally relax. You might feel lighter, and more ready to laugh. Maybe it makes you feel more supportive or friendly to others because the stress you were feeling is gone.
In fact, maybe that’s what it feels like when your body is back to good … relief and appreciation. Freedom and happiness.
How about for the relationship? Or the dream job? Or whatever good stuff you’re conjuring lately?
When you know how it feels, and you start feeling that way here and now, you are well on your way to making room for it to manifest in your world. That’s what conscious creation is all about.
In order to manifest a new reality, you need to know how it feels.
So get on that if you’re not already there. 🙂