Manifesting on Deadline
- The wedding is three months away, and you absolutely must drop 15 pounds by then to rock that dress.
- Your new job starts in six weeks in another state – and you need to sell the house before taking on another new mortgage.
- The Abe cruise is coming up, and you absolutely have to come up with a couple grand to keep your cabin.
There are lots of occasions that (we believe) introduce a firm time frame along with the desire.
And that’s an easy opportunity to kink the vibe.
Because if we need something to happen by a certain date – that need is exactly what holds the party up.
The more you need it, the more Universe hears that you don’t have it. And it employs its mighty resources to ensure your instruction is answered: that you don’t have it.
Hardly seems fair, but that’s how law of attraction works.
So what to do when you’ve got a desire with a firm and fast deadline attached to it?
I shared a couple of quick thoughts on this GVU video:
And will add these three inter-related tips to get what you want on time:
1. Drop the need. One way or another, you’ll want to stop signaling Universe with this party pooper vibration. The feeling of need is NOT in alignment to getting what you want, so it’s got to change.
Whether you do that by putting alternate plans in place (get a tailor on board for last minute alterations – you can rock a size 10 as well as you can an 8!), imagining your happy ending regularly (that signals Universe that you got what you wanted), or just plain get okay with however it turns out … however you do it, you want to erase any “need.”
2. Reconnect with well being. Remember that your happiness doesn’t depend on this particular outcome or circumstance. Life is good regardless. Reminding yourself of specific reasons you have to feel good now goes a long way to letting in exactly what you want to happen next.
3. Tweak your story. Walking around on pins and needles that this thing hasn’t happened yet is not creating alignment to getting what you want.
Instead, you can interpret the situation or put on a new filter that is more conducive to flowing the energy of satisfaction and fulfillment. A simple “things are working out for me” or “one way or another, I know this has a happy ending” can catapult you into more ease and stronger alignment. The slack that your new story gives Universe may be all that’s required in order to let things come together.
4. Remember it’s not yours to figure out. It’s easy to caught in the trap of trying to “make it happen” or “figure it out” when the manifesting pressure is on. That doesn’t work.
All there is for you to “do” is get your attention on what you want, and then do what feels good. Period.
Having said all that, some deliberate creators find enormous inspiration, empowerment and alignment when they associate their desire with a specific time frame. Hats off to you!
That sometimes happens when it’s a self-imposed “deadline” or when the stakes don’t really feel that high. But if you’ve got a secret to share, we want to hear it!
If you’ve got a story to share about manifesting on deadline, please share in the comments. 🙂