Mike Dooley Rocks!I’m super inspired after spending the day yesterday at Mike Dooley’s Playing the Matrix event!
While I’m not new to Mike’s work (I own several books and audio packages and am in love with his Notes), I still picked up new powerful thoughts, practices and distinctions to hone manifesting skills.
Thought I’d share a couple of those nuggets with you …
Some of my favorite thoughts from Mike:
- You live in a dream world!
- It’s not magic to the magician.
- Tomorrow’s a blank slate and change is just a twinkling of an eye away.
- You are inclined to succeed.
- Don’t use your little peepers to judge.
- If you feel fear, you’re exactly where you should be. (It’s irrational 99% of the time and Universe is riding shotgun, so chill.)
- You are caked in miracles.
- My ‘work’ is my joy.
- I have SO much free time!
- I always say the right thing at the right time.
- Everything I touch turns to gold.
- I am SO photogenic!
- I’m a natural born … (fill in the blank with whatever you want: speaker/entrepreneur/writer, etc.)
Regarding those last couple of thoughts, Mike said it takes a spiritual genius to say that when you’re ensconced in the (apparent) lack of it – but remember, “You’re God, alive in the illusions!” (That one gives me goosebumps!)
I had a loooong list of favorite new thoughts from Mike, but I tried to narrow it down for you. 😉
Concepts from Mike that will keep me on good manifesting track:
- Focusing on the end forces the circumstances.
- Don’t get caught up in or worried about identifying/releasing limiting beliefs. You can choose your thoughts in spite of your limiting beliefs.
- Don’t micromanage the details. “Dwell on the left; dabble on the right (of the Matrix).”
- Nothing looks like your end result while you’re on the journey … don’t give up!
- The truth is simple. (Don’t over complicate things!)
- If you’re in need of a miracle, don’t think about the miracle but rather your intended result.
- The details are visualized to get you excited about your end results, not to be your end results.
- Action breeds clarity. And taking action makes you a lightning rod for miracles.
- Selfless service will kill you. Honor yourself to be of highest service.
What Mike’s Matrix event inspired me to:
1) Dream way bigger … and more authentically!
2) Get my groove on! (I’m starting with Cocoa Puffs for breakfast and learning a Jamaican accent!)
If you get a chance to see Mike in person, I highly recommend you do! Visit www.tut.com for event details. Or if you’re looking for a new LOA treat for yourself (or a friend), I am completely delighted with the new card deck and prayer flags I picked up!