Money Manifesting Success: From Dire Straits To Thousands (In Hours)
Talking about how to manifest money is well and good, but there’s nothing like a real life success story to amp up our belief and inspiration.
So when a fellow creator posted her experience at Good Vibe U, I asked permission to share …
Our manifestor had posted in the money forum Sunday morning asking for “emergency money help.” She wanted our best tips for creating money when in dire straits.
She got advice to feel the scary feelings, surrender to the situation, ask for divine help, look for abundance, listen for and honor inspiration, see it as a blessing, take a nap, chill out, etc.
Right? Stuff we all know.
She posted a couple hours later saying she relaxed, had tea with her sister, and spent some time on a project she loved.
Here was her update just 100 hours later:
“I have been aggressively feeling good: pampering myself, loving myself, praising myself, and just constantly thanking the universe for what I have and how much it cares for me. So what’s the difference 100 hours later?
- $1200 in my income tax return, plopped safely into my account! I was told this would take another month to show up.
- $60 for my mom to buy tickets for my train rides! Saying yes to offered cash definitely counts as allowing for me.
- $50 in rewards from my credit card that made part of my debt disappear. My problem literally started solving itself.
- $130 refund from a service that had put me over the edge of my financial limit. Asked for what I wanted, and got it!
- $15 in Starbucks dollars that I swore on my life wasn’t there just moments before I used it to buy a latte. I mean, I was broke. Now I’m walking around drinking fabulous soy lattes.
- $2000 in financial aid from my university that had been missing for three weeks … instantly credited to my account. I mean, I was calling, emailing, sending smoke signals and got no helpful assistance. I let it go and start singing in the shower, and it pops up.
- $700 of those university dollars are just instantly mine, cash, tomorrow. I’m counting this as a separate win because it’s all mine! It’s just cold hard cash!
- A free burrito from my absolute favorite restaurant, roughly a $10 or $12 value for me. Although, this burrito is so delicious it might be worth the world.
- A two dinners and breakfast from my boyfriend, which could easily be valued at $40. I’m not just talking anything. I mean wined and dined with exactly what I wanted!
- $15 restaurant gift card!
“For a grand total of…$4,222 worth of either cold hard cash, or valued and appreciated items brought into my life.
“I have so much love pouring out of my heart for this community. I could not explain how my accounts went from being ALL negative and not in good standing, to *every* *single* *account* padded with plenty of cash, with enough to pay myself in savings. I’m speechless. I couldn’t have done this without you.
“I’ve read the whole ‘chill out’ thing hundreds of times, but until I actually had no other choice (no actions available to me to change my circumstances) I never really did it.”
Kinda makes you want to go “aggressively feel good” and/or chill out about something, huh? 🙂