On My Board
The bulletin board in my office is crowded with inspiring images, objects, goals and mantras. Because I’m regularly asked what thoughts I’m working with, I thought I’d officially share them here.
So these are the thoughts I’m reinforcing as my reality, amidst the dog & otter & mountain goat photos, currency bills from across the globe, and beautiful landscape pictures.
Each thought is handwritten on a pretty colored sticky note (orange, pink, purple, green and yellow) with colored pen (in no order of importance):
- My coaching and products are in HIGH DEMAND
- I lose weight while I sleep
- I am the example of extraordinary well-being
- The mind is a two-bit whore, it’ll go anywhere (compliments of Martha Beck)
- The system is set up for my success
- It gets easier and easier!!
- The Universe is Good To Me!
- I am a highly paid and highly respected internet marketer
- The more I goof off, the better things get!
- I live a charmed life!
- They keep finding me! Yay!!
- You can prove anything!
- I’m the best there is. (compliments of my dear Marine Corps Dad)
- I love you. Please forgive me. Thank you. (compliments of Dr. Len)
- The Universe ALWAYS has my best interests at heart and delivers me perfection every single time. Always. Perfection. (compliments of me)
- I attract Big Fat Cash with ease and joy!
- What would feel fabulous right now?
- We’ve got it made!
You gotta admit, that’s a fun list to read, isn’t it?
Or maybe it’s just that for me. Which is what matters! Sitting in the vicinity of these inspiring thoughts-becoming-realities is good for my vibe, which is good for my reality.
I’d love to hear what mantras and affirmations YOU’RE working with, whether written down or just something you repeat to yourself in certain moments throughout the day.
Post them here to not only inspire the rest of us, but also to amp up their power for you. (Since getting the rest of us in on it increases the energy of it!)