Top Ten Great Pleasures
Today’s post was calling for “light and fun” since I’ve got a handful of clients carrying some heavy energy lately.
So I thought what better way to stay grounded in positive vibes than to explore our greatest pleasures and simple life joys?!
Here’s my top ten list below. I offer it because I REALLY want to read yours! I think it’ll be fun for you to think about, it’ll make you smile to read others’ and will send out a great vibe when you share your pleasures here in cyberspace!
So here goes (I narrowed this list down from 37 that I thought of off the top of my head):
- The way these kittens are dangling off my skirt while I type. ha!
- Scratching Sadie’s head.
- Watching Russ watch Elsa sleep on his lap.
- Seeing really great previews at the movies, and then watching an even better movie!
- Settling in with a great new book (esp in a clean house)
- Going to sleep under the stars in the mountains in a warm sleeping bag on a chilly night
- Listening to Mike Dooley’s voice on my answering machine
- Exploring new places in nature!
- Mexican food!
- Stretching the body. In the sun. On the grass!
If I were doing a SECOND top ten list:
- The annual 4th of July classic car parade!
- Singing in the shower
- International sheepdog trials at Soldier Hollow
- Bellydance Festival at Liberty Park
- Second kisses
- Splashdog competitions!
- Best of the Bee Gees
Okay, I’ll stop now, since I could go on forever. Thanks for indulging my vibe-raising!
Please share your life joys, whether you come up with ten or one or three .. we’ll appreciate hearing your great pleasures! (And maybe learn some new ones along the way!)