DJT as Conscious Creator
It doesn’t roll off my tongue to call the U.S. president a “conscious” creator, but the truth is he’s one of the most effective examples of conscious creation we’ve seen in a while.
Known to be a student of positive thought, Donald Trump seems to have taken it to the extreme.
Here are just a few of the traits DJT has in common with other effective creators:
- refuses to acknowledge facts that don’t support his preferred version of reality
- willing to make his own rules (he plays outside the box)
- follows his own counsel/guidance
- doesn’t care too much what others think
- very selective about his sources of input
- skilled at spinning stories in ways that serve his purpose
- holds high opinion of himself
- does what he wants regardless of others’ expectations
- knows how to turn attention away from what he doesn’t want (both his own attention and others’)
- celebrates small wins like they were a big deal
- engages affirmations to shift opinions and actions (“Drain the swamp”; “Lock her up”)
While I’m not the biggest fan of everything he’s creating, his skill as a creator is undeniable.
Just because we might not appreciate what a fellow creator does with his manifesting power doesn’t mean he’s not good at it.
More than anything, we can use it as inspiration to get on our own manifesting game as well as he’s playing his.
We each get to create what we want. We don’t have to agree with what everyone else is creating and there’s no reason one person’s success has to negate another’s.
Perhaps DJT can galvanize us to use our own creative powers as well as he uses his.