What Makes You So Good At This
What makes you so good at this manifesting stuff?
Do you know what you’re exceptionally good at when it comes to conscious creation?
If not, I suggest it’s time to claim your area of expertise.
Because once you know what you’re good at (or even decide what you’ll be good at), you not only enhance your LOA skills but you also give Universe the instruction that says “I’m good at this.”
That is a good vibration to offer.
Whatever we know about ourselves becomes true. Which is why knowing what we’re good at is an empowering thing.
I talk to people every day who see their shortcomings more clearly than their gifts. They can list a dozen muggle habits that hold them back from their manifesting success, but pause when I ask what their manifesting strengths are.
Even if we were only good at one thing, that’s all it takes to rock this LOA party. We don’t have to be good at everything (visualizing, storytelling, allowing, etc.) in order to get what we want.
Just one thing is enough to open your door to delightful results.
When you know (or even just decide) what you’re good at, you set yourself up for even better success. (Because seeing yourself as a gifted creator helps make it so.)
So let’s hear it, what are you good at …?
(And let’s leave off the list anything about enduring tons of contrast, although one could argue that is a benefit.)
- Some of you are exceptionally self-aware. That is a huge help in conscious creation work, since that awareness puts you way ahead of the vibration management curve.
- Some of you are very deliberate about your choice of words. You are really good at speaking what you want rather than what you don’t want.
- Some have a gift for seeing the bright side. You could pick out a silver lining in the midst of a category five hurricane.
- Some are unusually good at not needing to figure things out yourself. You’re perfectly comfortable not seeing how things could work out – yet still knowing they will.
- Some naturally gravitate to joy. That’s your default setting without even trying … your “hood” is at the top of the emotional scale.
- Some of you hear inner guidance so loud and clear it’s like you have a direct line to your higher self. You might take that for granted, but not everyone receives it that clearly.
- Some conscious creators are naturally good at feeling your feelings. Not everyone does that so easily! It’s a big skill in the vibration management toolkit.
- Some folks can “act as if” so well they deserve an Oscar. A closet full of Oscars! I know a couple of you … hat’s off to you!
There are many other skills you could be rocking: self-love, taking inspired action, appreciating what is, leveraging affirmations, etc.
I know someone who excels at claiming miracles. “It was a miracle!” she’ll decide in advance of its unfolding. Works like a charm for her!
I personally am really good at claiming an audacious goal and sticking to the story no matter how ridiculous it is. Daring to choose something big, and giving Universe a consistent enough instruction to deliver on it – that’s my forte.
But being good at something doesn’t make a whit of difference if we aren’t putting that skill into practice.
Even the newbiest of newbie creators will manifest circles a skilled creator who isn’t doing her thing.
So know what party you rock, and get to it. Put those gifts into play and let life get even more amazing than it already is.