Take Heart, You’ve Got This
To Those With Shaky Faith
This is what I want to say to any friend doubting their dream …
When there’s no success in sight, and faith starts to waiver, when gremlins get loud and worst case visions loom, here’s what I want you to remember …
You’ve got this.
Right now. Even when you can’t see it – it’s happening!
In this very moment the wheels are turning in your favor.
Right now someone is …
- calling their agent to put your dream house up for sale
- or looking at your house and deciding it’s perfect
- they’re finalizing a divorce to free themselves up for new love
- and vacating your dream come true job that you’re going to love!
- they’re reading an article that has your answer & forwarding you a copy
- your doctor is getting an insight or realization about your perfect solution
- someone’s looking for your product, as we speak
- someone else is creating a rendezvous that changes everything for you.
You might not be able to see it happening, but it is.
Angels are conspiring on your behalf. Universal powers have it all lined up. Your guides and fairies and helpers are on top of it. Right now. It’s happening.
I know that because I’ve seen this unfold many, many times. For myself included. I’ve seen it so many times I no longer wonder whether it’s going to happen.
And it’s okay that you don’t know that right now. It’s okay to be scared. It’s okay to doubt it. It’s okay to despair, even.
Because those feelings are temporary and pretty soon you’re going to see a glimpse of something good, or get a whiff of new possibility, or even just get distracted with something that makes you smile.
And that’s when you’ll be able to see what has been happening all along …
… your good news, your happy unfolding – it’s unstoppable.
Because you are that kind of cool and life is that kind of good.
It’s how it works.
Take heart, my friend … you’ve got this.